Terms & Conditions
- NO PICTURE, VIDEO, LIVE STREAMING, USE OF ELECTRONIC DEVISES DURING THE SHOW.
- My House of Tales or its affiliates cannot be held responsible for any Acts of God that may result in personal discomfort or unforeseen performance conditions.
- Presale tickets purchase between 9-15-2019 and 10-31-2019 will have no restriction of time
or day unless specified on the ticket. VALID ONLY THROUGH DECEMBER 2019
- Presale tickets will not be refunded and are not transferable.
- Presale tickets voucher will have to be exchanged at the ticket counter for ticket entrances
for a specific time.
- Customer service personnel are not obligated to issue refunds.
- Refunds are only available upon discretion of the attending manager.
- In the event of a refund, we may collect the identity information of the person receiving the
- Any refunds will be issue with in 7 business days and only through the same payment
method used for the original purchase.
- Refound will only be issue to the person who originally purchase the ticket.
- On credit card transaction, user waves his/her right to do any charge backs with the credit
card company or processing entity.
- No refunds will be given due to inclement weather or acts out of our control.
Reasons to be remove from the venue or show
- In the event a person is remove from the show or venue, no refund or compensation will be
- We reserve the right to refuse service or entry to anyone.
- In the event of inappropriate conduct, a person can be remove from the show or venue.
- Inappropriate behavior, use of faulty language or promoting of hate or attack towards other
will have immediate removal from the venue.
- We reserve the right of entry if we see conduct that may lead to possible danger or injury to
yourself or other guests.
Online or Phone Purchases
- Any tickets purchase through phone, reselling agents, or website is asked to exchange their
purchased tickets for a time stamp ticket.
- We may ask for your photo ID and credit card use for the purchase of tickets prior to issuing
a time stamp ticket.
- Tickets for the presentation or show are a ONE TIME USE only.
- Children under 3 years of age must purchase a ticket.
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the show or presentation.
- The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether
occurring prior to, during or after the actual event or show, including any death, personal
injury, loss, damage or liability
- Information is collected from those purchasing tickets through our website or agents in
order to facilitate ticket purchase or other services available. This information is collected
- No smoking inside our facility, while waiting in line or during the show.
- The consumption of food or drinks is not allowed in side the venue or during the
- You are aware that we may record video or audio in our facility.
- We may use the ticket holder’s image or likeness in any live or recorded video display,
photograph or picture.
- We may use any video or photograph we record in our facility for advertising without any
notice to you.